Faculty can look at student and program data in a wide variety of ways from the Trajecsys Report System. Some examples:
• Who hasn’t completed a certain skill checkoff yet?
• What’s the average score on this item across all juniors?
• What is the class average for an evaluation from last semester as compared to this semester?
• Which evaluator rates students the lowest?
• Which student is performing below class average on specific items?
• What areas assessed do most students excel in?
• Which student is rated lowest by the same evaluator?
• Which sites provide the most training exposure to a specific procedure?
• What pathologies are most often encountered by a student?
• Which sites or instructors are rated most highly by students?
Export your data to Excel whenever you want for even more ways to view results – whether you want time sheets, logsheets, checkoffs, evaluations or other completed forms.
- TIME/LOCATION MONITORING
- ACTIVITY LOGS
- STUDENT SCHEDULING
- OTHER FEATURES
Trajecsys Corporation was founded in 2005 by two educators. It features an online clinical management and tracking system for students of health-related programs. The application was developed with input from programs at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Health Related Professions. Since its inception, the Trajecsys Report System is now used by hundreds of health education programs nationwide. Its flexibility allows its use for recordkeeping solutions across dozens of different allied health and nursing modalities, including such diverse program specialties as dosimetry, radiation therapy, nursing, radiography, sonography, medical assisting and many others.